Friday, March 13, 2009

Just a quick update

Haven't really done any significant work on any the projects I've posted about recently. I am about 40 percent done on a new project I cast on out of my Magic Loop Booklet. If you already have the booklet, it's the wristlets. I'm actually doing ok with this technique. I am starting to like it. I think it helps that this is also my first pair of Addi Turbo circular needles. I love how SMOOOOTH they are. They were expensive (at least for me), but I think they are worth it. Anyway, I've probably jinxed myself in getting this project done now that I've posted about it, but I will EVENTUALLY take some pics and show you how they're coming along.

LaterZ

2 comments:

DeltaPurl said...

I love my Addi's but have you tried knit picks options? I love them more

Candii said...

I haven't yet, I really want to. The others were in stock in at my LYS