Friday, June 19, 2009

quick update

I finished a pair of barefoot sandals for my mom, a baby hat, sweater and booties for a baby shower (the site with the hat pattern is down ), and I finished some loom knit arm-warmers. I'll post pics as soon as I'm done unpacking from my move and know where the heck the charger is (yes, it's lost again).

Oh, yea, I moved!!

Also, I'm DETERMINED to finish all my started projects before I start anything new.

and I'm trying this pattern here next. :)

Also, when I DO start a new project, I'm up in the air on whether I want to do this one: Crochet Kimono or this one on the cover from Just Wraps that I have sitting here and I've been drooling over for a couple years now. It's knitting. I'm better with crochet and the yarn for the knitting one is a bit difficult for me to work with but they are BOTH OH SO FREAKIN CUTE!!!

No comments: