Sunday, December 20, 2009

Finished Crafts

Worked on the purse/messenger bag for about a year and the shrug for 4 months. I could have had them both done in a week or two. Ah well.






















In the first pic of the shrug I was looking at the view window in the mirror... I look kind of psycho.


Al helped with taking pictures of the shrug.










ignore my fat arms please. Actually, that's kind of the reason for the shrug to begin with. I had an idea and my red Provocraft loom and kind of just went with it.






here it looks like a scarf of something















I also bent two needles working on the purse and one of them the tip broke off completely.




The Bag:

The lining with the patch pockets was by far the easiest part of this project. I don't think I'll be making something like this again.


Remember this happy face (few posts back)??













No comments: