Monday, February 9, 2009

All Righty Then!

I have charged the camera and here are some PICTURES!! YEP YEP YEP



First is the potholder and trivet I made for a friend of mine. I can't wait til my car is working or she comes to Denver, so I can actually give them to her. The one on the left is just plain ol' garter stitch and the one on the right is single crochet, then felted/fulled.








Next are the slipper socks I'm making for my mom, only half way there. *SIGH* This is Loom Knitting. The pattern is from Loom Knitting Primer by Isela Phelps. (I think that's how it's spelled, don't feel like finding the book right now to figure it out.)








Third is the "lapghan" I'm doing in "Crochenit". Just the basic stitch, no pattern here. I really like it so far.











So anyway, I'll have some more pics to post later, tomorrow, whenever the cramp in my shoulder eases up. Too much gaming, dang it!


Bye for now!

(I'm also having a really hard time formatting this post the way I want it to look. LJ is SO much easier)

No comments: