Tuesday, February 10, 2009

More Projects on Progress



This one is a scarf I'm doing to practice Broomstick Lace. I didn't have the right needle or "broomstick lace pin" so I sanded the handle of a paint roller and it seems to be doing just fine. And the yarn is just cheap acrylic, so it's ok if it snags a little.


















This is an armwarmer I'm doing on the Medium red Knifty Knitter Loom. I've got one done and the next started with some fuzzy red bulky weight Lionbrand yarn from a kit.








Large squares to use up yarn and practice Tunisian Crochet. I'll probably just make a blanket or a bag or something out of the squares.





















Triangle one of bikini Top. (No I don't wear bikinis and especially not of wool. It's a long story)










So anyway, that's everything I've got going on right now. I'll try to check back in a week or so to update on my progress. G'NITE!

No comments: